onsdag den 9. marts 2016

'Mirrors'

I normally don't watch horror films which include mirrors. Mirrors are creepy so they don't have to be included in horror films. What is a mirror? Are they just a reflection of what you are doing? are they a window to another dimension? can they tell you the future or what can they do? This is one of the more disturbing horror films I have watched. And that is a compliment to the producers of this film. I did not find it scary though, I could just feel how this film was playing with my mind. I'm sensitive towards supernatural and paranormal things. I like the beginning when you see a running man, what is he running from and what is happening in his mirror reflection down in the subway station? He seems very desperate and obedient to what ever is controlling him from inside the mirror.
A new guy takes over to watch the Mayflower, a big shopping center which was burned down by a guy the media think is a lunatic. The only things that wasn't touched by the fire were the mirrors. They reflect the bad energies when you see people burning alive inside them. The watchman is scared, of course, who wouldn't be?
He wants to know what's going on and why does he go down in the creepy basement through a creepy door and it's dripping at the end of the stairs? People in horror films are so stupid.
His wife is not easy to convince about what's going on, she doesn't believe it before she sees it herself. The mirrors are evil and seem to collect bad energies from the humans it kills.
If you suffer from a phobia for mirrors (the internet had too many different names for it, so I will not include it here), don't watch this film. If you are not a hardcore horror fan, don't watch it..
If you like me love horror, go watch it.
A guy from my class (former soldier in Afghanistan) doesn't dare to watch it because I told him that I found it disturbing, he found 'The Conjuring' very scary and I found it rather boring, so whatever movie I feel disturbing... IS disturbing ;)

Have a nice day
XOXO  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar