torsdag den 31. januar 2019

The true horror of "Leaving Neverland"

Just as I was scrolling through Twitter I saw the headline from Rolling Stone Magazine: New documentary about Michael Jackson molesting two boys.
My thoughts: Jesus, the man has been dead for 10 years, why this now?

In later updates I realized the two "boys" were Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who didn't know they were molested before 1. Michael Jackson had been dead for 4 years and 2. they turned 30 and went bankrupt.
Do I know if Michael was guilty or not? I would like say no since I wasn't there and I have never met him, the truth is I have done my research for 14 years now. I have followed the case since the 2005 trial and I have read every single court file available, I don't blame others for not doing the same since it is over 300 pages of very boring stuff, however it is important! I will add a few links at the bottom of this page, but it is difficult to cut 14 years of investigation down to one blog post, but I will not shut up.

The truth is this slanderous "documentary" is one-sided and no one other than people believing Michael Jackson was guilty were interviewed and why? The director Dan Reed admitted he did not want another narrative! How can that even be called a documentary?
I have not watched Leaving Neverland myself, I have only watched a few clips and I have seen a VERY disturbing clip with Robson and Safechuck LAUGH at the questions they were asked!
As a sexual assault survivor myself I just can't relate, how can that be laughable??
https://twitter.com/The_Kings777/status/1088969350198054914
They mock true sexual abuse victims and they are getting paid a huge amount of dollars for making up a twisted story with gathered pieces from a pro-pedophilia book, check out this thread: https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1085620426536112129

Wade Robson swore under oath in 2005 that Jackson had never touched him. He claims that he did NOT know what abuse was at the time though he was 23 at the time and prosecutor Tom Sneddon asked specific questions like "did he touch you there," "did he do that," etc.
Later he changed the story and said he was "embarrassed" to talk about it, well, lying under oath is ILLEGAL, so why isn't he locked up yet?
The latest abuse allegations were made by a man named Michael Jacobshagen, a man who once wrote a book about his friendship with Jackson and absolutely claimed that nothing inappropriate happened - again he was an adult when he wrote that book!
However, the man is very disturbing and unreliable and I would like for more people to spread the truth, so please read and share this thread: https://twitter.com/juliejksn/status/1090304785763524608

As to go back to where I started, Wade Robson has always defended Jackson in any given opportunity, Jackson was present at his wedding and Robson had only beautiful speeches to Michael after his passing. He even contacted Jackson's family and asked for tickets to his funeral, he paid multiple tributes to him and danced along Janet Jackson wearing a glove Michael Jackson had once given him saying that he felt closer to Jackson when wearing that glove, at this time he was 27. He applied for a job for the new Michael Jackson show called MJ One, which is placed in Las Vegas. He spoke as like he got the job but John Branca who is ruling the MJ estate told him that another person got the job instead.
With his economy going down he had a nervous breakdown and went to visit a psychologist in neither of these meetings did he mention sexual abuse.
All of a sudden "his memories were refreshed" and he tried to sue the MJ Estate for millions of dollars but the case was dismissed.

There are so many loose ends to this, why weren't his "memories refreshed" during the trial in 2005 when multiple claims about child molestations were constantly up for questioning? Tom Sneddon who would sell his soul to the Devil just to get Jackson convicted and did everything in his power to create false "victims" tried to make Robson confess so why didn't he?

So I was asked a very detailed question on Twitter: Why would Wade Robson put his life on the line just to get money? His son's life? with all the DANGEROUS MJ fans sending him dead threats!!

The answer is yes, I do believe that and why? Because Evan Chandler and Janet Arvizo got away with it. He knows they are empty threats and no one will harm him or his child. Robson went public in 2013 and he is STILL alive so yes, they are empty threats and yes, his motive is easy cash.
The same goes for Safechuck.

The more people lie about sexual abuse, the less cases will be taken seriously. My own personal case was never opened and never brought to justice so a guilty man is right now walking around and who knows when he will strike again? I still suffer to this day and only a very few people actually believes me. The #MeToo movement began as a serious and important movement but is now being abused by greedy people. I'm shocked, sick and sad.
Pleas STOP Leaving Neverland from airing around the globe! Michael Jackson was proven innocent by court and law and let us settle with that. The man was brought down and mocked cruelly by the whole world and in the end it killed him.

I am not writing this as a Michael Jackson fan - I am writing this as a survivor who was never given any justice.

"Why work when you can sue Michael Jackson?" - Tom Mesereau

Here's an article from Forbes worth reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joevogel/2019/01/29/what-you-should-know-about-the-new-michael-jackson-documentary/?fbclid=IwAR333GzJWCFKq4llCaMU1JU3MZ8RhMZ31kV52IiCBwx2rdtqxFYFFFGszek#4a6dffbf640f

You can check my Twitter timeline for more threads, details and sources: https://twitter.com/bloodymoonwalk

This video on Robson is also very useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgSbSotJgUY&feature=youtu.be

I wish you all a nice day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar