fredag den 13. februar 2015

Presentation

Hey.

My name is Emma and I'm a girl from Denmark. I go to college and work as a choir singer in the local church.
I have been blogging for about a year but I have been using an anonymous blog because the things I was blogging about were very personal and no one knows about it, not my best friend, my parents or my boyfriend knows about it.

Well, I'm 20 years old and live in a 8000 population town so it's not easy to be different. I'm born in Copenhagen so it's hard for me to be accepted my the fellow citizens. I have a 1 hour bus ride to college everyday to escape from the town.
My interests are animals, shopping, music, games and horror films. I love to travel and discover the world. I have travelled in most of Europe and I will like to see the rest of the world too.
I'm an open-minded person, I love differences and other cultures.
I love art and piercings, I have 4 piercings; 1 in my lip, 1 in my nose, 1 in my belly button and 1.... down under ;)

Anyways, I'm not tattooed simply because I don't know what to get tattooed?
 I'm not a fashion person, my appearances seem gothic and sometimes I'm even called an emo, but I don't care.
Well, this was a short presentation, but I hope it was good enough for you ;)
I'll be back!

See ya :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar