tirsdag den 10. marts 2015

Shopaholic

Wow I have a serious problem. I have been shopping like crazy lately.
It's like I have all the money in the world. And I'm a student so trust me, I don't!
I don't even dare to look at my bank account, something tells me it's bleeding x)

Here's some of the stuff I bought:
The new Marilyn Manson album on LP.

Rick Grimes as a pop-vinyl 
Besides that I bought a leather jacket, stilettos, an LP with Elton John and a small walking dead pet zombie. 

I can't wait for March 29th! Black Veil Brides are gonna play and I got tickets for the show! 
I invited my boyfriend with me xD I think he's mostly doing it for me x) 
Besides BVB some other bands are playing too; Fearless vampire killers and Like a storm. It's gonna be so epic and cool. I have been a fan for a long time but I have never seen them live before. 
I hope they don't receive chicken pox when they tour in Germany. 
Life is getting better and better and days are getting longer. heya spring! hurry up ^.^

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar