tirsdag den 24. marts 2015

Blond again (almost)

I cannot believe what I' turning in to! I used to have black hair.. all black, but now it's red (not on purpose.. I just bleached it)
Well, all I want now is to be blond again. I loved my black hair, I was just so tired of treating it.
I normally hate hair dressers because they never do as I want them to (what I pay them to!) but this guy really did a great job. Bleaching dark hair is not easy. And he told me to slow down if I don't wanna lose it... damn..

So this was the result. I'm satisfied so far ^^

My boyfriend likes it too... LOL. 

I just had my weekly quality time with Daryl Dixon, I really needed it even though I had a Walking Dead marathon during the weekend. You can never get enough of Daryl ;) 

I have a very passionated boyfriend and it makes me so damn happy!! :D 
I should tell him a little bit more.... But he knows (; 

I should leave now.. and get some sleep. Sleep is a rare thing on college. and I don't get much of it either. 

Goodnight everyone! and my night prayer goes out to the victims of today's flight victims and their family and friends <3 May God be with you <3  



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar