søndag den 22. marts 2015

Berlin

Wow, I just got home from Berlin. It's not the first time I have been there but you can never get enough of that fantastic place. Even though it was a study trip it was still a nice time away from school schedules and freaking cold Denmark.
And yeah, when I arrived at home it was raining and very cold, that's so typical. *Dreaming of hot palm beaches!!

I watched the eclipse from the old concentration camp, Sachsenhausen. Not many people can say they have tried that ;) 

One of the mainstream places and of course a tourist attraction, Brandenburger Tor. Right next to it is Paritzer Platz and hotel Adlon so it's the rich people who stays here and not college students.
This is hotel Adlon, 300 euros pr night without breakfast, and that's for the small rooms ;) 
My class stayed at a cheap hostel instead xD

Crazy as I am I spent all my money down there, I have a serious problem ;) 
But you know, spending 111 euros in Primark that's a lot. I almost needed an extra suitcase! 
The hometrip was the worst part. 10 hours in a bus with bad seats when you already have a bad back (Old horse issue). 
And when I reached the busstation in Ålborg, my suitcase was replaced and my bus card was inside of it so I couldn't get home! 
Well, my teacher helped me finding my own suitcase so I could get home and sleep. My boyfriend was a big help. I hope he knows that. I'm not sure I had survived without him. 

But here I am, home again and I finished church and now I'm just tired. I should take a nap and then do my nails when I get up ;) 

I'm a busy person!! 

Have fun (: 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar