torsdag den 26. marts 2015

The boy in the striped pyjamas

I'm amazed. I gotta say it's one of the best books I've ever read. It tells the amazing story that nobody's born a racist or judgmental, that's something society teaches us. The author really did a great job with trying to make this story of the Nazi's from a child's side of view.
Just a child whom doesn't understand why his best friend is locked behind bars and why he is so skinny and sad...
That book touches all your emotions. I have not watched the film yet but I'd love to.
Well, I haven't seen Auswitch which is where this book is happening, but I can imagine the atmosphere inside must be disgusting and uncomfortable. 
Way worse than Sachsenhausen and Theresienstadt... And that's bad, I did not like the atmosphere in any of these concentration camps. You can really tense how many nasty things that happened inside. 
I can really recommend it and I will give it 5 out of 5 stars (: 
Enjoy! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar