onsdag den 1. april 2015

Black Mass in Copenhagen!

Omg, I just got home from Copenhagen from the most amazing trip I could imagine!
Well, my boyfriend overslept and missed the first train but we got reunited and found each other in the end, happy ending ;)
Well, there was a long line outside of the concert place but it was worth it. The warm up band 'Like a storm' was amazing! If they ever come to Denmark again, I will be there ;) And the band members are hot xD

My boyfriend and I with Kent from the band ;) And he signed my poster! :D

Tour T-shirts from BVB and LAS 

The other warm ups 'Fearless vampire killers'... Sorry but they were not my taste. The only good song they played was 'I'm still standing' by mr. Elton John.. Do I have to say more? but the little girls in front loved them, so I guess that's good... for them. I know that those who had turned 16 didn't like them. 

but then the concert really began! those we payed to see ;) Andy and his crew! they were amazing and they know how to rock! The little girls in front passed out xD 
Lol, but I'm too old to catch sweaty towels xD I thought it was a little disgusting, I was very close to get on in my head! Luckily for me the girl in front of me grab it! 
But yeah the show was sold out and I'm happy about that! He said that they will be back in Denmark soon and this was the coolest concert they ever had here! Of course I filmed some of the concert but most of the time I just enjoyed the show, not paying attention to a stupid camera. 

I had borrowed my granmother's apartment and it's easter so why not just enjoy Copenhagen? ;) 
I have never shopped this much in my life! Besides the tour stuff I bought all of Copenhagen xD 

 BVB bag and POP vinyls with The Joker and Jack skillington and yeah, an eyeliner.
New shorts, Simpson's figurines, a mug, new earrings, heal gel, free bra stuff, and a Bart Simpson comic. 
New Rock boots!! They are my darkest desire ;) 
Necklace, nosestud, belly ring and mini POP figurines with a zombie, Daryl and a dragon from 'Game of thrones'. 
POP vinyls from 'The walking dead', a Perry teddy, a BVB LP, a 'Walking dead' comic and yeah, believe it or not but a J5 CD I actually didn't already have. 
Iron fist stilettos, which kind of woman wouldn't love a pair of these? ;) 

But what else is lovely about Copenhagen? Well everything I guess, just look at our subways! :D 


They don't have drivers!! xD 

And of course Doughnuts! of course you can get them all over the world, but remember that Denmark is the hometown of cake, so yeah, they taste good ;) 
And they taste even better when they are served with good coffee xD
And yeah, bananasplit and Irish coffee is always a good way to say goodbye to a big and lovely city. 
I already miss it and I know I'll spend the rest of my easter vacation with hard work so I can earn some money, I really need it after this shopping experience ;) 

BTW, it's April so it's red lip stick month. I will tell about it tomorrow so no one thinks it's an April fool. 

So far, keep it loud and rock on!! ;) \m/ 











                 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar