onsdag den 29. april 2015

Help the world

I'm not trying to play God or to be seen as a saint, but one thing is true; I wanna help where i can and why shouldn't I?
For a long time I have donated money for different organizations and been a monthly donor to WPA. I'm a lucky person in many ways, I have wealthy parents, free education and yeah I even get paid for going to school and that's why I think I can help to make a difference. When I finish college next year I would like to travel with a volunteer organization, I haven't decided where or which one yet.
Right now I donate to WPA, Greenpeace and Protect hedge hogs. I wanna develop in time..
I once was volunteer for Red Cross Denmark, the problem was that in the part of Denmark where I live there was just nothing to do so I quit it. If I ever move to Copenhagen, Århus or Odense I can assure that I will be a volunteer again.
The reason why I write this is after the earth quack in Nepal, I donated to that as well. I can't imagine how it might feel to lose everything for something as powerful as mother-nature, it's something we can never control but we can support each other when the world collapses. Imagine standing there without a home, you might have lost a family member, your job and friends... and even much more. I can't put a blind eye to people and animals in need.

So next time you are about to buy something ask yourself twice 'Do I really need this?' (As a shopaholic I know it's difficult!)
Maybe someone else needs the money you are about to spend more than you do. So please think about it, and remember to be happy and smile (:

You can make this world a better place <3 believe in it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar