mandag den 4. maj 2015

70 years of liberation

It's May 4, which means it's independence day in Denmark. It was the day that the German troops left and the war was over, at least for now... The nazi's left and I hope they will never return.

Well today we still sing a song which was written for this day and the churches are open. (I wish the schools were closed though)
I could use it since I'm not feeling well today. We had a family party as we call a confirmation, it's to celebrate our children grow up and can go to work now. That's was more like a middle age thing when children worked hard to earn money for the family, today it's more like a tradition and it only means anything for the Christians. The rest just wants presents and a party.
I had my confirmation in 2007, Lord I'm old xD and to me the party and presents didn't mean anything, I was more in to the church  part when you say 'Yes' to believe in God.
I was sitting with my stepbrother and the English part of the family. I ended up getting a bit drunk xD Well, that's what happens when you are in a good company with alcohol around you.
I can't tell if that's why I'm dizzy today or if it's because I slept very bad? Actually it doesn't matter, I'm not feeling well so school has been like  torture, but I came and that's the point! ;)
Math is seriously killing me though... I wish I didn't have to go to exam in it but I have no choice.

Being a student can be a tough thing but at least studying is free.
So yeah, I was a little silly yesterday xD It's not all my fault, I was born this way xD
And I'm proud! In my dreams xD 

Have a lovely day everyone and May the 4 be with you ;) 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar