onsdag den 27. maj 2015

'The orphanage'

This film really scored high on the scary lists on google. I didn't find it scary though, maybe I was too busy reading subtitles and lost a lot of the film that way, yeah sorry I can do many things but understand Spanish is not one of them.
I think the beginning is chaotic, you have a feeling that the son sees ghosts when  he mentions his 'imaginary' friends. Children are easier mediums than adults.
In the end it all makes sense and it's actually a wonderful ending, another horror film with no cliché ending, I like that. And who is Thomas? oh yeah and the intoxicated children? just what? it makes sense in the end though ;)
Watch this film and skip the damn subtitles if you can, they destroy everything.
I have watched 'Volver' (I don't know the english title) and 'Pan's labyrinth' and I'm not quiet a fan of Spanish films, but this one is very good.
Enjoy <3

Okay, I have blogged about many films today, it's not like I some geek who has been watching them only today, I just had time now to blog. I'm busy studying for my exams.
Yes, my exams scare me to death! Maybe I just have to watch films about that instead? ;)
Make a film called 'The math exam' or 'Chemistry on level A' trust me, that can make me shit my pants xD

Have a nice day (:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar