tirsdag den 2. juni 2015

'Madhouse'

Don't f**k with Ben London, I mean it.

Don't forget that ghosts can't do damage except for scaring you. Poltergeists and demons are the once doing damage so don't trust an axe murderer who blames the ghosts.

This film isn't scary, the only thing that annoys you is this mental institution, they treat their patients like crap. Very cliché if you watch a film like 'Gothica'.
Or just the second season of 'American horror story'. It's this classic place that drives them insane if they were sane before.

Is it a good film?
Hmm.. It's not one I will put on the entertaining list or wanna watch again. Watch it if you are curious to know who Ben London is and why I don't think you should f**k with him. And I mean it! The nurse sure regret it.

Well, I gotta go back to my studies. My first math exam is over and now I'm heading for chemistry... I'm gonna die!

Watch out for the next horror film I'm gonna watch ;)

Bye :*

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar