lørdag den 13. juni 2015

'Shutter' - Asian version

I watched this film yesterday with a friend of mine, she told me it was disgusting.. She said so too about 'Gothica'. Anyways, I found this film a bit confusing, the end is very good though! It's really not like you except. Once again this film was a little destroyed by subtitles, I just don't get anything out of reading subtitles.. But I don't understand Thai.
 My friend said there's an American version and that was a little more disgusting. Well maybe, I don't know since I haven't watched it.
It's a little boring in the beginning, but give it a chance, it's really good.
And it makes sense in the end (:

I can recommend this very much! So go watch it and have fun with it! <3

XOXO - the Momsen Doll!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar