lørdag den 13. juni 2015

'The dark'

So this film is based on the book 'Sheep'. Since I haven't read it, I can't tell how close the film is to the real story, but I really hope the book is better... Seriously, sheep committing suicide? It must be a joke!
The story and the history lesson are the coolest about this (if it's true though).

The mother in the film is so false! Oh Lord! She doesn't understand what the dead girl says because she's from Wales, is she serious? I'm Danish and I understood her perfectly. Just cut it out -.-

Well, the film is ok, I thought about reading the book. I think this film is work watching. Scary, no.. not at all but good. I got a shock a couple of times which makes this a little better, than the films I watched were I almost fell asleep. So I can recommend this one. have fun (:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar