mandag den 29. juni 2015

'Desperation' and 'The regulators' - by Stephen King

It's hard to say which book to start with. I guess it's a good idea to start with 'Desperation'. I started with 'The regulators' and I found it a bit confusing, it made more sense when I read the other one.
This God figure Tak, is a very strong power which uses human beings to complete it's missions. Besides that it's also controlling the animals around the desert of Nevada. Can tah or what it calls them. Some of the characters are presented in both of the books, including miss skitzo hair.
I liked 'Desperation' more than the other one, but that's just my opinion. In both books this toy called Motor cops are a part of the story. I don't know if that really exist, at least not where I come from. It doesn't change the story in ' Desperation' but it sure is important in 'The regulators'. Little kid Seth is getting power from Tak. Poor little boy who doesn't know what he's actually doing.
Take your time to read these good books.

'Desperation' is also made to a film, I haven't watched it yet though. Have a nice day (:  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar