tirsdag den 16. juni 2015

'Gasland'

Not a horror but it should be! this is real life horror sh!t.
Not the best documentary I have watch but it is very good and very touching.
Seriously putting your tap on flames is insane and it should be impossible.
I believe in nature, I believe in green energy and I would love to get rid of all kind of CO2 spreading energy sources, but sometimes mother nature creates stuff underground which should stay underground! And here I talk about shale gas too. They are drilling 20 km away from where I live! I don't want to be able to put my tab on fire or be a witness of earth quakes! I live in a country with no f**king earth quakes! And it didn't only happen in the US, it happened in Holland too.
No, close it down, forbid it! ruin it! bomb it!! Do something! Yeah, this is why I'm a member of Greenpeace...

Sorry it turned out to be so political but it really frustrates me. This is just as stupid as nuclear power.. And guess what, the Danish Government actually forbid that, but they can't forbid something that will be truly damaging for our water resources! We have one of the largest water resources in the world and now we wanna ruin it so a French company can earn money? Oh dear... I don't believe in capitalism, I have to say that -.-
I don't wanna live in a gas land.. I want to live in a peaceful place with clean water, everybody needs water! And water that you can't put on fire is clean water!

Thanks to Josh Fox for making this film, it's important. I wish it was taken a little more serious though.. I mean it's from 2010 and they are still drilling -.-

Now my political side woke up and I have to vote in 2 days... Who to vote at though?
I can't even vote for my favorite politician Dan Jørgensen because I have to live in Copenhagen to vote for him. But he follows me on Instagram!! *Fangirls.

Ok, sorry for this big novel, but watch this film (be critical though, always do!) and take it serious, we have to stop this before it's too late!

Save the world and have fun doing it! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar