mandag den 29. juni 2015

'Silk' (Gui si)

This film is another Asian horror. It's actually very good.
A mad scientist (we have heard of that before, right?) who's trying to find out how to become a ghost. He finds a ghost and stalks everything he does to figure out the secret of becoming a ghost. Are you afraid of dying? that might be because you don't know, what's on the other side. Can ghosts kill? Actually I watched one of these horror stories were mediums told that ghosts are more dangerous than what normal people think. Of course you have to believe in ghosts to believe this. But I like how this film actually makes ghosts a logical phenomena, how it's made by energy and it needs power to remain. I can slightly recommend this film if you like a good story from Taipei.
And what is a 'Menger sponge'? watch it and find out how this crazy thing works xD
And well, I tried to be cool, the first person you see is Canadian so I turned off the subtitles. I quickly put them on again! haha, I don't understand what they say xD

Well, hopefully I can watch some more horror or read some more books, I have been very sick in the past week, I don't understand what's wrong. I feel like puking when I'm exercising, I can hardly eat, I have a fever and my nose is running... It's Almost July and I have a cold! This weather is depressing and all I do is sleep.. And I lost a rabbit right before my last exam. This month hasn't quiet been my fave. I first thought I was just nervous and afterwards I was drunk, but now I see it is a virus. I hope I'm getting better before my trip to Sweden and hopefully before that too. I have to build new rabbit cages. Damn it!

Anyways, I might have found my future, I visited the marine and it was so cool! And well, I'm a Viking so why not? xD

It's Viking power! have a nice day (:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar