tirsdag den 16. juni 2015

'Dawn of the dead'

I was in the mood for zombies this morning and it has been a while since I watched this film for the first time.

Classic zombie film, if you get bitten you get infected and you turn. And sorry to all 'The walking dead' fans out there but "Sorry brother" is not a Daryl Dixon catch phrase..
It reminds a lot of 'The walking dead' many ways though; trapped in a mall and we always follow the survivors. But I see Robert Kirkman's point when he says that he hates the end of zombie films, so do I. Because what happens? Can you become a normal human being after experiencing dead people, who doesn't understand they are dead!?
This film is good and worth watching, scary... No, but it gives you bad nerves! Actually most horror films do, because you just know, you'd survived if you had been in it because you aren't damn stupid. "Oh, that door is slamming and there's no one in here, let me check what that can be!" No courage, run, RUUUN! You see, I would survive, lol.. because I'm a coward xD
Part time coward. I don't know how I'd be in the situation ;)

But if you love zombies, watch this one, it's good (:

have fun, that's what life is about ;) <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar