tirsdag den 16. juni 2015

'Honeymoon'

Wut...?

This film got a very few stars on Netflix but I chose to give it a chance anyways though... Now I regret doing that. And hey, don't get married, nothing's good comes out of it.
This is the proof, you will just get a slimy wife.
That girl has a serious STD and she needs to go see a doctor.
But I kinda liked this film anyways, cuz it leaves something to the fantasy (I'm not talking about the sex scenes) I'm talking about the creatures with the weird flash lights in the woods, what are they, who are they and why are they interested in women and killing men?
Maybe they are feminazis!! x'D Okay, I have a bad sense of humor, don't mind me.

I will take it serious from now on when Vikingpower.dk writes about Canada and reasons to hate this country x) (That blog is awesome btw)

Scary, no, shock scenes... hmmmm.. not really, worth watching, maybe?
I was curious because they said it was very bad, so I gave it a chance.. and watch for yourself, if yoy think slimy frog ladies are sexy, go watch it, if not... Well, don't. there are more bad than good things about this film.

My head is aching worse now... I will go for a run and then chill with Michael Jackson when I get home. They are showing 'This is it' on DR3 tonight, so why not?

Have fun, take care and be scared ;)

Xoxo, Momsen Doll.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar