mandag den 8. juni 2015

'The haunting of Molly Hartly'

Ok, now I can ask myself once again.. Why!!? I was about to fall asleep as I watched this film 💀 it sucked! Well, Nate from 'Gossip Girl' was in it, that was a surprise. Well, I don't know what to say about this crap movie.. It sucked more than words can explain. Her mother tries to kill her because she knows something horrible will happen when her daughter turns 18. She can have a lot of power but she doesn't want them but suddenly she avoids her father and loves her power. Dafuq right? This film was a waist of time I have to say that.. I thought it would be a little more mindfucking but it really wasn't. What was suppose to be scary? The birds in the beginning or the woman in the mirror? I have no idea, I did not find the 'horror' in it. Satanism vs Christianity was all this film is about. Not choosing other people's destiny could be another one, you decide.  Watch it if you like, but I'm not gonna watch this one again.. Ever. Take care! And remember to think about the environment ;)

See ya ❤️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar