tirsdag den 16. juni 2015

'Riding the bullet'

And this is why weed is still illegal, lol.

This is exactly the era I wish I was born in, the time when 'The Beatles' rocked and there were something to actually fight for.
Look at today's billboard chart... Oh Lord, I'm ashamed! What happened to good old rock and roll?
Anyways, I like this film very well, I haven't read the book yet so I don't know how close it is to the story, but a nice yet confusing storyline. There's a lot of flash backs, Deja vu's and things, that aren't real.
Btw, I love big wild crazy roller coasters! But if I had a vision of the reaper pulling me out of one and throw me over the railing I'm sure I'd turned around too just like Alan did.
I love how Alan throws away his chance to see John Lennon live to be with his mother when she's about to die.
George Staub says something interesting that truly caught my attention he said 'The walking dead'. LOL xD
And that's where I puked, not because it was disgusting but because I was sick.. Sorry but I just have to say I didn't see what happened afterwards. I paused the film and went out to brush my teeth.
I came back to watch the end, it was very touching and I love how The Prince Of Darkness grows old.
And remember if George Staub asks if you want a ride, say no! always, don't trust that MF!

Scary, no, but worth watching and very Stephen King like. And keep your eyes on the screen because it's very confusing in the beginning! have fun! <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar