onsdag den 27. maj 2015

'The exorcism of Emily Rose'

Wow, what a blast! I don't remember the last time I watch such a touching film.
Scary... sorry but I don't think so. But it makes you think twice, I truly believe that the priest was innocent.
It's just hard to take it serious when Emily Rose was played by Jennifer Carpenter whom also starred in 'White chicks'... x_x
But the problem in this modern world is that no one believes in supernatural things anymore.. Poor man who was clearly innocent.
It's a fantastic story and a fantastic development and it touches you deep inside. You get disgusted by all the injustice going on in this world and you try to understand the jury. But if you have an open mind, it's just so hard! typical modern people who loves math and statistics and things that makes sense. Demons, Gods and Devils don't make sense so that's why no one wanna listen to it anymore.
This film really proofs this Science vs. Religion time we live in right now.
Remember, we don't know!We can't proof that these things don't exist and using 'logic' just don't get along with the supernatural.

Well, take your time to watch this fantastic film and watch it with an open mind, that way you will be able to see what I mean (;

I will keep on hunting the film, that can scare the hell out of me!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar