tirsdag den 26. maj 2015

'Sinister'

Do you remember the time when happy slapping was trending? If you take that and make it a little more extreme then you have what this film is about... Basically.

Okay I was told by a person like me (growing up with horror films and never gets scared) that this film was scary and horrifying, she didn't sleep for 4 weeks! Well, why? This film was boring I almost fell asleep -.- When will a film scare me?
I feel like I'm a numb non-human.

Well back to the film: Cliché like always, this family moves in to a haunted house which isn't really haunted but it has history which is unpleasant and absolutely great for a writer. He tries to find out what happened to the family who lived there and what happened to their lost daughter? Was she eaten by the man with the weird mask? well who knows? certainly I don't. I just found the end very weird and confusing. Who is the mask and what is he doing to the kids? I'm not sure I even wanna know..
But remember always blame the lost children!
Haven't you watched 'Children of the corn'? see you can't trust them.

But I need to get back to my studying now.. Reading chemistry is a true killer.
Well, have fun!

I'm The Momsen Doll and I will be back ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar