tirsdag den 19. maj 2015

'Signs'

What else to do on a rainy and thunderings day but watch Netflix? *cough except for studying *cough

Well, I tried so hard to watch this film without thinking of 'Scary movie 3' but I completely failed! I truly understand why they made fun of this film, no offense but mixing horror and science fiction is in my opinion just a no go xD
It's totally weird, I like Mel Gibson I think he's a fantastic actor and an even better film maker but seriously this film is some kind of joke. An alien invasion will just never be scary enough to become a horror film, and the scenario with his dead wife is kinda stupid too. How can he not understand that his wife is cut in the middle and that when they pull away the truck, she will die? Why does it have to be repeated 3 times? The aliens are just speaking a funny language and it just sounds like a sick animal, maybe a squirrel or something. 'Alvin and the chipmunks' is more scary than this film, I mean talking chipmunks, that's freaky!
This is a film I can say I have watched and I properly won't watch it again.
When I watch a scary film I expect it to be scary and not just stupid. I try to be scared but I feel so numb... 'The conjuring' was a little scary but that's was only because it is based on a true story, if it wasn't it would just be as scare as 'The grudge' which is totally overrated, because it isn't scary! And yes I have watched the original and it's not scary at all...
Neither is 'Paranormal activity'.

But I have plenty of other films and series I will blog about later.
So far, enjoy your evening because it's not coming back again.

Chao! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar