onsdag den 27. maj 2015

'The woman'

Wtf......? Sorry but why is this film even called a horror film?
'Scary movie' is more frightening..
Seriously, a wild woman captured by a pervert lawyer who rapes her and tries to civilize her while he's abusing his wife and daughters.... Yeah, wtf right?
It's disgusting I will go far enough to say that I always find cannibal film disgusting, but not scary. It included some annoying sound effects like 'Sinister' but that's all.
And what the hell was that thing in the dog cage? Maybe you are told in 'The offspring' which should be the first one, I haven't watched it though, I didn't know this was a number 2 before I read the comments about it.
And the end..? Christ, I just got dumber..........

Well, waist your time watching it if you want but I won't recommend it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar