onsdag den 22. april 2015

Gossip Girl

Yeah, that's what I have been doing for quiet a long time now, watching that fantastic show!
I actually thought I wouldn't really like it, I only watched it because Taylor Momsen is in it but then I found out that it was a great show and I continued seeing it even after she left it. You get curious to find out who Gossip girl really is and well..  I thought it was pretty cliché and there's some mistakes but isn't there always that when you make a show about unsolved mysteries? There will always be mistakes, without spoiling too much I can just say that little J knows who Gossip Girl is and still she argues with her brother about it.. I won't say anymore, if you are bored I can recommend it, it's on Netflix. you really get to see what kind of game rich men plays to be even more rich.
Teenagers are acting like adults and adults are acting like teenagers as it's so beautiful said.

After finishing Gossip Girl I went to see American horror story. I will tell about that when I'm finished.

So who's Gossip Girl? that's one secret I will never tell ;)

XOXO  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar