fredag den 3. april 2015

Bag of bones

So while I was being sick I read this amazing book 'Bag of bones' and now I watched the film. The film is changed as usual... But it was not as bad as it could be, just look at 'The running man' and you will know what I mean. The story was pretty much the same with a few changes though, as the fact that the book is from 1998 and the film is from 2011 so suddenly he's using iPads and smartphones ;) and Sara lived in 1900 and now it was suddenly 1940 but I guess it's just to follow up with the 2011 thing. I'm never scared when I watch horror but I actually got shocks while watching this. Well.. Michael Jackson is starring at me from the ceilling and it's kinda freaking me out so I will just go to bed... and now it's 2 am o_o goodnight! ❤️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar