søndag den 26. april 2015

Wedding

It's hard to believe my father is married now! My stepmother was really shinning yesterday, it was an amazing day indeed! I had the honor of singing 'Speechless' in the church and they seem to love it, even though they are not MJ fans xD I really think they are gonna look back on this day with happiness. And yeah, me, my stepbrother, my brother in law and my uncle's wife really redecorated the house, we poured rice all over their bed and hid all their knives and forks in the freezer. The bushes looked good while covered in toilet paper x) I hope they are just as happy as they seemed, all my father's colleagues surprised him by showing up outside the church with all the firetrucks.
A picture of the happy couple outside of the church <3 
This was my outfit, a lolita goth dress and a head band with black roses.  (: 

So yeah, it was a great day and a fantastic party with too much cake (not good for my diet, lol) but I didn't care, it's the second time my father got married and I didn't attend his first wedding, cuz I wasn't born yet! and I hope this will be the last time <3 And I hope he's happy.  
So the Sunday was spent with cleaning! oh yeah, hope ya all had a nice weekend (: See you soon <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar