torsdag den 2. april 2015

Red lip stick month

So I write this today so no one will mistake it for an April's fool. But June 6, 2009 might have been the worst day of my life. I met a bad guy whom truly ruined me for life. It took me loats of therapy and good friends to get me through and to live a normal life like other girls. And yeah I was drunk and having fun but still I never asked for being raped, I never asked for waking up in a bush not wearing pants and covered in blood all over. No one wants their first time to be like that. They want it to be special and this was just cold and hurtful. I habe kept this as a secret for a long time simply because I thought it was my own fault until Red lip stick month was made. I truly support this because it's important to understand that rape happens because of rapists, and not because of the way a girl dresses or smile. This message should be spread all over the world and reach out to everybody! And don't make the same mistake I did, I never told my parents or the police, you should! I regret I never did it. But life goes on and now I can give you advice if something this awfull happens to you which I will never wish for you. So support red lip stick month if you have a heart ❤️ search for it on Facebook to get to know it a little better.
Stay safe!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar