lørdag den 17. oktober 2015

'Scream' the serie

Do you remember the old films from the 90's? Seriously, I couldn't take them serious!! xD I really understand why 'Scary movie' was made ;)

But who is the second mask in this one? I really think Wes Craven nailed it this time, this serie based on the old films is super cool. You don't have to watch the films to see this, you can follow the story anyway. But I suggest you watch 'Hannibal' there are many references from it. There's also a bit from 'The walking dead' but you don't have to see it first (:
It's sure worth watching, some of the better modern horror I have seen lately. It's not really scary but exciting in a cool way.
If you don't know what to do the next couple of days, go watch it!
But I have to be honest and say that it's like watching 'Mean girls' with murder in it, so I guess most girls will find it cool, but it can also be watched by males, there's horror enough in it.
Scary? not really, but cool and giving adrenalin!

Have fun! :)

Xoxo


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar