søndag den 6. november 2016

Freakish

Freakish is an original Hulu series and it is so exciting!
I watched this TV show while waiting for the new season of The Walking Dead and it was not a bad replacement.
Sometimes getting detention is not that bad, especially not when a chemical lab blows up and the whole town dies. But is being trapped inside of a school building cool? I would hate it. And I would hate it even more if I had diabetes and needed insulin.
This TV show really has a great alternative idea for a zombie virus, instead of a virus the radio activity (or whatever it is) keeps the bodies alive and feed on the living.
Just imagine how freaky that is!
So it is a new series and they have only made one season so far and it had an annoying cliff hanger. You know now that other people are alive, you know that the authorities wants to kill people who experienced the blow up and you know who caused the mess. So what is going to happen next?
I cannot wait for the next season, but until then I will watch The Walking Dead with many mixed emotions.

Bye :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar