tirsdag den 13. december 2016

The conjuring 2

Wow, this is one of my favorite stories. The Enfield poltergeist, though he is turned into a demon in this movie.
Of course it was to involve the two famous demonologists the Warren's couple.
How creepy is it if the father from Amityville was actually influenced by something demonic?
And what if the ghost Bill was actually being held hostage by an Demon? He wasn't though, I have studied this story for a long time.
But the thought of it makes it a little more creepy.

So young Janet is being haunted by Bill after she used an ouija board without saying goodbye to it! Do you know how dangerous it is to not do that?
You let whatever you speak to into our dimension.
That board is not a toy and it is not meant to be abused, specially not by kids!
Young girls at Janet's age are likely to attract ghosts, poltergeists are very much powered by young female hormones.

I really like this movie and I can recommend it to any horror fan. To me it wasn't scary but nothing really is so I would say you have to be a hardcore horror watcher or at least not sleeping alone before you watch this. So I watched it on an airplane with so much turbulence that I was covered in nutella when I landed. That made the mood super perfect.

The story of Janet has been told many times and it really convinced me that there's more between heaven and earth than what we can see. This story is also presented in Extreme Ghost Stories and a lot of books have been written about it too. It is one of the most well documented paranormal investigations in history and it is super cool for a person like me who is obsessed with this scary stuff.

Have fun watching this movie and do not forget to eat nutella sticks meanwhile ;)

Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar