torsdag den 5. januar 2017

Silence Dead

Never call anyone a dummy, EVER!

And do not scream when you see the old ugly doll lady ghost thing. This movie is kinda awesome. I was surprised that it is from 2007, it looked more like something from the 70's. I think I was too busy looking at their clothes... Typical me to focus on the wrong things.
The doll comes out of nowhere and is just left on the doorstep, I had absolutely not welcomed it to my home as a "child". Ew, just no. I hate dolls. Yes, I played with action men as a child.

Anyways, I can really recommend to watch this movie. It is not scary like every other horror movie I have watched but I really like the plot. And as I always say, fanaticims is never good for anything and this crazy old lady is no exception. She is like crazy cat lady just with dolls instead of cats. She doesn't just make dolls of boys, she doesn't just collect dolls she also wants to become a doll. Isn't that crazy? Well, I collect paranormal figurines but I would not like to be one... Just kidding, I would love to be a witch or a vampire :P

Anyways, if you have nothing better to do this weekend, knock yourself down on the couch and watch a lot of crappy horror movies.

Have fun and unpleasant dreams ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar