torsdag den 5. januar 2017

Gingerdead man

So that's how you celebrate the Holidays.

You bake a gingerbread man and then he comes to life and kills people?
Sounds awesome to me ;)

Well, can I say anything but this movie is a joke, if it was suppose to be scary then all I can say is, you failed in every way!
How was this suppose to be taken serious?
He kills a couple of bakers and well yeah he can drive! How many cakes can drive a car?

I love to watch the Elvira's movie macabre version where she suddenly interrupts and says "I told you gluten kills you."
That is just epic.
Haha, I will say if you are in for a good laugh then watch this movie but do not waist your time on it if you want a good scare, that's for sure.
Watch it next Christmas as you might find the Christmas spirit while watching it.

Have fun!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar