fredag den 21. august 2015

'Annabelle'

I must say that this is the most scary film I have watched on Netflix so far. It's not like 'I can't sleep tonight' scary but it gives you chills and well, I never liked dolls.
The beginning is a bit boring but the more you watch, the more the film will catch you. This film is very occult with God vs. the Devil and his demons. I like the story behind how the doll was cursed and how it raised to become as evil as we know it today.
I have made my research on Annabelle and this film is fiction, it's a theory on how the doll was cursed. And the real doll is not that creepy. I had a lot of shocks during this movie and I can recommend this film to anyone who needs a good scare, remember I'm a master of horror so it takes one hell of a plot to make me wet my bed. But I believe this isn't a film for beginners, start with something less mind fucking. These demon films are always waking things in a human brain which you rather want to rest.
Demons are manipulators and that's what makes them dangerous.
The devil uses them to get human souls. BTW if you are an atheist I guess this film isn't a big deal. I'm not so to me this is not that unrealistic.

Well, read about the real story here and see pictures of her (:
http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/annabelle/

Have a scary weekend!

XOXO




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar