søndag den 16. august 2015

Hannibal - the series

So it took me a little while to watch both seasons, I was traveling you know.
But I'm so impressed! Hugh Dancy is an awesome actor and he's doing so well here. I miss Anthony Hopkins though... Mads Mikkelsen is not that scary and he mumbles so much... I don't really mind his Danish accent since Hannibal is European but his mumbling is horrible.
And when will someone catch this guy!? It frustrates me in all the Hannibal films that he just walks free no matter what x_x
Catch him FBI!!
But well, he's a genius they are always hard to catch red handed.
I hope season 3 will be on Netflix soon, it seemed like that in Rolling Stone Magazine (:

But back to the series; It catches you, it has awesome cliff hangers, it makes you laugh, it makes you cry. It's an awesome love story too. Go watch it, it's amazing! (:

Have a nice day. XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar