søndag den 2. august 2015

Finland

Oh Lord, I just think I fell in love with this wonderful country! Everything just seemed so calm and the people were nice and seemed happy :D
I crossed the arctic circle and I couldn't believe my eyes! There was a Santa village in the middle of July xD and they were playing christmas music everywhere. I bought so many souvenirs it's not to understand. If I had known this I had brought some euros with me, at least I had my card.
I visited a husky park and I saw so many reindeers, they are such beautiful animals <3
I thought about studying in Finland, the finnish language sounded very different from what I'm used to, but of course it can be taught (:






 I stayed in an 'Bed and breakfast' in Tornio. They were nice people and they told me about all the awesome places I should visit (:






This is from Rovaniemi that's the last visit before the arctic circle. 



 This was Santa Park, it was closed when I arrived but it seemed awesome (:









And this was the arctic circle! can you believe this in July? lol, I had a lot of fun and I could had spent a lot of money there :P 


 A little squirrel I met, I didn't mean to scare him, poor thing (:
From the husky park (: 

Reindeers I met on the road, they like to live dangerously ;) 
I hope you enjoyed it, I did! I had so much fun in this wonderful country (: 

see ya <3 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar