onsdag den 11. november 2015

'Thriller live'

What a great show I watched this show back in 2011 and back then it was a different theme. This year it was focusing a lot on HIStory, I guess it's because of HIStory's 20th anniversary (:
My mother was sceptic about this, she thought she would get bored, but she really enjoyed the show, she even asked when they would be back in Denmark, haha xD

I had a better spot this time than last time and I thought it was really cool to see the actors' face expressions. It some really cool actors and the dancers are amazing. My mother really got the MJ spirit ;)

The costumes were gold and the dances and performances were inspired by the HIStory tour. When the MJ impersonator said his magic frase 'You know you want me', oh dear it was nostalgic :D
I can really recommend this show to MJ fans all over the world, it is a cool experience now that Michael is gone and can't entertain us anymore. It's just a shame that you are not allowed to film or take pictures in there, I took some picture before the show started though (:
I was about to propose to one of the actors, he could really sing! Oh Lord ^^

All I wanna say is, if you are a fan or you just want to watch a cool show, then you won't regret watching this. It is an awesome tribute to the King Of Pop.

Have fun and take care (:

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar