onsdag den 18. november 2015

'Woman in gold'

It's no secret that I love historical movies and this one was no exception. Helen Mirren is doing a great job as Ms. Altmann and I like they speak German in this film. I even thought they spoke well Austrian-Germany even though I'm no expert in German dialects then I have been to both Germany and Austria and they speak softer in Austria.
Ok, this film is another story about the dark side of the European history including the discrimination of Jews during the Second World War. This artistic painting by Gustav Klimt is stolen by the Nazis and later this stubborn old lady wants her painting back. It's all about justice and compensating from the horror these people faced in Hitler's regime.
This film also shows how Jews were humiliated and put down to a low level even though a lot of them were very rich.
If you like me like historical films, then I can only recommend to watch this film.
When I come to New York some day I will sure see this painting in real life :)
Okay, have great day!

Xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar