torsdag den 9. juli 2015

'Band of brothers'

It breaks my heart to see this. I have been to the countries they show; Belgium, Holland, Austria and of course Germany. But it's not to believe it looked like that 70 years ago.
I have to say that Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks really nailed this.
This is real life horror, how can you ever prepare young men for a war? How can you ever prepare them for the pain of losing their friends or their leg?
And have you ever told them why they fight? 'The Germans are bad' is not a real answer if you ask me.
I have to say episode 9 'Why we fight' is the most intense of them all.
Have you ever been to a concentration camp? I have been to 2 and I can tell you that even today you can feel the horror. You can feel the fears, the bad energy and all the screams and deceases. But finding it back then with people inside, starving, burning alive and slowly dying, it must be the most horrifying thing I can imagine. And what will you do? What can you do?
And how to recover after a war?
I like that you get to see the soldiers in the beginning, those who really where there, they tell about their lives and their experiences.
I don't wish I'm ever gonna experience a war...
I like the cast, the actors are good and they make it look really authentic. The same with the film effects, the natural colors and the sound effects, it really makes you feel like you are there.

And as a woman I can say that Neal McDonough is a snack.
LOL, sorry xD

But watch this serie if you have time, I can only tell you it's absolutely worth watching!
Enjoy (:  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar