mandag den 20. juli 2015

Days in the middle of nowhere

So you thought Nowhere only exist in 'Courage the cowardly dog'?
What if I told you that's where I am right now? xD
I'm in Nothern Värmland in Sweden. More correctly near Sÿsslebäck.
So what am I doing?
Having a break from internet even though I have Telia Norden so I have internet all over Scandinavia but I choose not to use it. Right now I'm having a cup of coffee at a hotel and chose to write a little. I've caught fish, seen moose and a lot of other weird animals including a bat and some sort of stoat and insects I haven't seen before. And now I stink of anti-mosquito because I'm allergic to mosquito bites, and they have a billion up here in the mountains. I have also bought a mosquito suit, I look very good in it, in my dreams xD
The view is unbelievable beautiful. We don't have mountains in Denmark so I'm not used the air either, it's amazing!
I wish I was a little better at communicating with Swedish people though, I kinda understand what they say but I can't speak Swedish xD

My sister thought I would be bored up here in nowhere but she's totally wrong. I know I'm a big city girl but everybody needs a break sometimes and has to be taught new things. I love animals and nature so this place is ideal for me.
Always being online can be kinda depressing so take your time offline too! you won't regret :)
I have taken amazing pictures I will share later and I will show my sister that nowhere can be a fun place too!
I have fun with my pink fishing rod and matching bag xD I wonder what the people around think of me? They might think I'm insane, but I have the record now of catching the longest perch in Eggsjöen  now, he was 24 cm! and he tasted good :3

Well, I hope I will see and try more cool stuff so I can blog about it, so far, go offline and have fun in the real world, bye :*

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar